Enjoy a variety of two dimensional drawings that spring to life as 3-D art that viewers can walk
Enjoy a variety of two dimensional drawings that spring to life as 3-D art that viewers can walk into for an amazing photo opportunity. Featuring Award Winning Artist John Martinez. Artists will begin working on Wednesday 8/31, and all installations will be ready for viewing by Saturday morning. Use the FREE SHUTTLE BUS to see all the locations – shuttle bus runs on a continuous loop service between Shoreline Park, Brugger’s Plaza, Harbor Park, and Newman Street on Saturday and Sunday (September 3-4) from 10am – 5pm.
• Next to the East Tawas State Dock at the Gazebo
• Corner of Newman & Bay Streets
• Corner of Newman & Westover Streets
• Corner of Newman & State Streets
• Shoreline Park Main Entrance
• Brugger’s Plaza Under the Flag