Eagles, Blue Herons, Geese, Swans, Ducks, Beaver, Deer and even Bobcat.
Don't forget to bring your camera!
|Tips for a Good Trip|
•Wear Suitable Clothing - tennis shoes or water shoes and keep •
a change of clothes in your vehicle for after the trip.
• Respect the rights of private property owners, anglers and other river users.
• All individuals must have an appropriate personal flotation device in their possession (included with rental). Children ages 6
• Keep all articles in a container tied to your canoe. •
• Leave valuables and car key in a safe place, don't take them on the river with you.
Please Don't Litter! (this includes water balloons) Don't Trespass!
So that those paddling tomorrow may enjoy the river as well,
please leave all wildlife and vegetation as it is.
Safety Inspected Equipment
• Our canoes & kayaks are safety inspected, registered and licensed by the Michigan State Waterways Commission.
• Personal Safety is up to the individual. • We have a limit of 3 persons per canoe.
• No styrofoam coolers or glass containers are allowed in the canoes, for your safety.