UPDATE: The Chamber is pleased to reopen our building to the public on June 1. Thanks for your patience while we worked to fix the damage caused to our building. We hope to see you this summer!

We unfortunately have to report that there was an electrical fire at the Chamber building early Wednesday morning, April 26. The fire was apparently caused by a surge and subsequent equipment failure when a car ran into an electric pole across the street from the Chamber. We thank our area Fire Departments for taking care of the fire and ensuring the safety of as much of the building and equipment as possible. The building is currently unusable, but we are working to establish a temporary office and information center until the building can be reopened. Please note that all Chamber activities will continue uninterrupted. We thank you for your patience and understanding.